All you need to know about stretch tent prices
At Tentickle, when we calculate stretch tent prices for our customers we first take all the necessary factors into consideration to ensure that we can offer the best valued tent solution for your requirements
The prices for stretch tents varies considerably based on this. Needless to say, determining whether hiring a stretch tent or buying a stretch tent is the best option for your tenting needs, is the first step. For once-off events such as a wedding, hiring is the way to go. However for a permanent installation, for example covering a restaurant patio during the summer season, purchasing your own tent might be a better option.
It is important to establish what your requirements are in order to decide whether renting or purchasing is the best option for you. This is why we have a highly experienced and very knowledgable team to offer guidance and advice to our customers.
Stretch tents price list factors
If you decide to hire a tent from us then in order to provide you with accurate and thorough stretch tent prices there are several things that need to be considered.
- The type of event - wedding, staged event, festival, corporate etc.
- The number of guests - this will determine the size of the tent.
- Is your event seated?
- Do you require space for catering set up?
- Will there be a dance floor?
- Will the tent be freestanding or anchored?
- Where is the event?
- Ease of access to the venue.
- Do you require side walls for additional protection against the elements?
The best valued tent prices in South Africa
We offer the best value-for-money stretch tent prices for those looking to buy as well. If you are an event coordinator, festival organiser, restaurant owner or corporate company looking for a great branding opportunity, buying one of our stretch tents makes total business sense.
Again, there are several considerations to factor in when it comes to costing the prices of stretch tents. If you are event or festival organiser your are going to require a temporary set up, whereas a restaurant owner will require a permanent installation.
Some of the other things that need to factored when giving prices for stretch tents are:
- The type of fabric - waterproof, UV resistant, flame retardant.
- Whether you go for our TentFlex, Durastretch Lightweight FR or Organic Stretch - once we have a better understanding of what your requirements are we can advise you on these.
- Assistance with rigging - we can set up for you and we do also provide tutorials so that your own rigging team can perform repeat installations.
- 3D drawing and rendering - we offer a 3D virtual model of exactly what your tent will look like once set up so you can visualise it and see just how much value it can add to your business.
So, whether you are looking to buy or hire a big or small tent we have the best team on hand to advise you, to guide you and to assist you with the final installation. For more information on our stretch tent prices and to get a quote, contact us now.