Marquee Tent Alternatives
From classic garden parties to modern music festivals, just about everyone who has been to a special event knows what the inside of a marquee tent looks and feels like. However, since the early 2000’s the Marquee tents popularity as an events tent has been challenged and was ultimately replaced by the stretch fabric Bedouin tent. This comes as no surprise to events coordinators around the country, because while marquee tents continue to offer the same as ever, products such as our Tentickle Bedouin tents have brought an unmatched level of choice, value and creativity to all modern events.
Here are just a few reasons why people choose Bedouin tents as an alternative to buying or hiring a Marquee tent:
- Bedouin tents are fully customisable. That means, unlike a marquee tent, you can be almost infinitely flexible with the shape, colour and position.
- Unlike marquee tent hire, you can position a Tentickle Bedouin tent in difficult and uneven terrain. In fact, you can choose just about any location, like slopes, on rooftops or over unsightly bumps.
- Tentickle tents look more natural than marquee tents, and are manufactured using a fabric that is both durable, waterproof and fire retardant. Tentickle's specially developed tent material also feels better than a marquee tent because it is able to breathe naturally (great for party tents).
Did you know? Compared to a Marquee tent, Bedouin tents are easy to maintain and transport. You can even store one of our large tents in a domestic garage and then pack it onto a bakkie (just try that with a marquee tent). You can also dismantle and reassemble it in double-quick time for cleaning or re-setting.
Why hire a Marquee tent when you can hire a Bedouin tent?
A tent creates a unique and intimate atmosphere and easily lends itself to the creation of any theme. The flexibility and distinct look of a Bedouin tent is preferred by many over its more traditional cousin, the Marquee tent. Made from 100% waterproof stretch fabric, these tents can be pitched on any surface and will withstand storm force winds.
In today's ever-growing and competitive market, Tentickle tent hire stands out from the current Marquee tent hire companies found in South Africa because:
- We are affordable
- You can hire our tents for any type of event held in any location
- We have professional and efficient tent pitching teams
- All tent accessories are supplied by us (even stretch fabric décor)
- Our tents are suitable for any kind of weather
If you are serious about tent hire and know that you want to create an amazing wedding, party or corporate event, we believe it’s well worth opting for a Bedouin tent rather than marquee hire.
Why Buy a Bedouin Tent and not a Marquee Tent?
If you're looking for a marquee for sale, why not consider a Bedouin tent instead? Not only are they easier to pitch, they're also absolutely a great centrepiece for any event. They're also waterproof, can withstand gale force winds and are fire retardant to make sure that your special event, wedding or party doesn't end up in ashes!
The great thing about owning a tent is that you can use it over and over, yet your theme can change every time. By hiring décor and playing with effective lighting, you can create any relevant look and feel to suit your mood. For example, red lighting with big cushions, low tables and Persian rugs, sets the scene for an "Arabian nights" themed party or white fairy lights and a beautiful silver service with check-board flooring is the perfect setting for a Bonnie and Clyde style "Gatsby" party.
So, if you're looking to buy a tent, be daring and stand out with a Bedouin tent, rather than a marquee for sale.